We provide the products on the website with fixed warranty period, which dated from the exact EX-factory date of the products. Besides, we are not responsible for the local legal guaranty obligation, which is meanwhile not affected by and remains fully valid separately from this warranty, so are the other guaranty terms promised by the local seller or distributor. If the end user or buyer comes across such matters, please contact the local seller or distributor.
This warranty includes all defects of design, components and manufacturing. Within the warranty period, if a device becomes defective, and provided that it will not be impossible or unreasonable, the device will be, as selected by us:
• repaired by us, or
• repaired on-site, or
• provide components or PCBA to you and repair by you with our guide, or
• exchanged for a replacement device of equivalent value according to model and age.
In the latter case, the remainder of the warranty entitlement will be transferred to the replacement device. In this case, you will not receive a new certificate since your entitlement is documented at us.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
Once you found that the device could be defective, please report it with a brief error description to our service hotline or by email/Whatsapp/WeChat/Facebook, in which attached with hard copy of your warranty card, to process the warranty claim. Alternatively, you can contact the local seller or distributor instead.
You will also need to supply us with the following information and documents regarding to the defective inverter as follows:
• Warranty Card with detailed information filled up.
• Copy of the invoice and purchase records from this website(mandatory).
• Copy of the installation report (or acceptance check document) with installation date.
• Description of defective situation and error message(mandatory).
• Detailed information about the entire solar power system(mandatory)..
• Document of previous claim if applicable.
Exclusion of Warranty Claims:
Any defect caused by the following circumstances will not be covered by this factory warranty, and the local distributor or the other 3rd party authorized by us are responsible to inquiry and investigate:
• Breaking the product seal (opening the casing without our authorization)
• Damages in transportation and storage.
• Incorrect installation or commissioning.
• Failure to follow the user manual, the installation guide, and the maintenance regulations.
• Unauthorized modifications, changes, or attempted repairs.
• Incorrect use or misuse of the device.
• Device working in extreme surroundings for long, like in high temperature or in corrosiveness.
• Failure to comply with the applicable safety regulations.
• Force majeure (e.g., lightning, overvoltage, storm, fire)
Please fill the required information in and send to us to apply for the Warranty:
End User Information
Serial No (S/N):